The panoramic restaurant – pizzeria “Il Forno” fascinates with a fresh interior and a wonderful outdoor terrace with a view to the peaks of the Pirin Mountain.
Every moment of the day is wonderful at Il Forno!
The fresh mornings are filled with the sounds of nature, the day brings a carefree mood, and the evenings set a romantic mood with their sunsets and starry skies.
Delicious and aromatic oven-baked pizzas are available here. For the convenience of the guests, there is no limit in the choice of dishes from the menu of our classic restaurant “Lavender”.
Il Forno translated from Italian means oven, wood-burning oven.
Here is the place where you can enjoy the freshness and beauty of Pirin without limit, eating a delicious and freshly baked Italian pizza.
What makes our 🍕 pizzas so delicious?
First of all, these are the products we use to make the pizzas:
- the flour is original, imported from Italy, especially for pizzas, type 00, Caputo Manitoba Oro, from the province of Puglio. It has a high protein content, which gives it elasticity and allows it to be stretched into thin sheets.
- tomato pizza sauce is preservative-free. It is flavored on the spot with olive oil and aromatic herbs and spices, mainly basil and oregano
- the cheeses are also Italian – Mozzarella, Scamorza, Gorgonzola, Ricotta, Parmesan, Burrata. They give the aroma and tempting taste of the popular Pizza with 4 cheeses.
- Sausages are a mix of Italian and Bulgarian meat products. Most often we use prosciutto crudo, prosciutto cotto, pancetta.
- Fresh tomatoes and other vegetables from the region, grown without chemicals, complement the fresh and natural taste of Il Forno pizzas.
How do we make Italian pizza?
We use old Neapolitan recipes to prepare the pizzas.
Dough is one of the most important ingredients. It is mixed with Italian flour, salt, water and yeast.
The fermentation of the dough is from 12 to 24 hours, so that the live yeast can bring the ripening process of the dough to its perfect taste, and after baking, the marshmallow will be crispy and aromatic.
The thickness of the crust of the pizzas is up to 1 cm, which makes them suitable even for people who have decided to go on a diet and lose weight.
We bake the pizzas in a wood-fired oven heated to 485 degrees C for about 3-5 minutes. Fast baking is possible thanks to the thin air layer and the well-heated oven.
How do we serve the pizzas?
For the pizzas, you can order additional Parmesan flakes and fresh basil. Tell, please, the pizzeria about your preferences.
What kind of pizzas can you order at Il Forno?
The most popular and ordered pizza is Ruskovets. It is prepared with prosciutto crudo, smoked scamorza, mozzarella, pesto, dried tomatoes, tomato sauce. The taste is juicy, slightly spicy, filling all the senses.
Other pizzas we recommend you try are: the classic Margherita, 4 cheese pizza, Calzone or the slightly spicy Diablo pizza.
Pizzas for the kids 🍕
Pizzas are especially preferred by our little guests, for whom they are a real culinary challenge. Don’t forget to order them a special children’s pizza. We will put in it the ingredients preferred by the children and we are sure that this will make them proud and happy.
Were you hungry? Have you decided what your pizza is yet?