- Booking guarantee
Prepayments are required for all online reservations and they are guaranteed.
The reservation is successful when you receive confirmation for:
- successfully completed reservation as parameters
- successfully withdrawn amount from your credit or debit card which you prepay the required deposit with.
If you set incorrect data from your card, the availability on your card is insufficient or there is a technical problem that can not withdraw the required amount, the reservation is invalid.
Please ensure that you have received a confirmation of the correctness of the booking operation.
Should a problem arise, please contact the Reservations Department at 00359 88999 00 26 or email: email@example.com
- Prepayment of the reservation
Prepayment of a booking can be done via bank transfer, with a valid personal credit or debit card.
- In the hotel, we accept payments with Visa and MasterCard.
- The amount of the bookings is drawn in BGN and the conversion is at the BNB fixed rate:
1 euro = 1,95583 BGN.
- Payment through a virtual POS is banking operation that guarantees the security of your data.
- Types of reservations according to the prepayment policy
Standard booking requires a prepayment of the first night, and the remaining balance must be paid at the reception upon check-in.
- Non-refundable Reservation This type of reservation gives an extra discount from the stated rates but a full 100% prepayment of the booking amount is required. In this case, the withdrawn guarantee amount for the reservation will not be refunded to the client in case of cancellation.
If you would like to cancel your reservation, please read the hotel policy carefully:
- For standard bookings, the cancellation is 100% refund of the prepaid deposit, if the cancellation is up to 7 days prior to arrival.
- For special periods of the year, such as Christmas and New Year holidays, the cancellation period of 100% return of the deposit is at least 30 days.
- If you have not complied with the required time to notify the hotel that you wish to cancel your reservation, the hotel reserves the right to withhold the prepaid deposit.
- The exchanged correspondence between the customer and the hotel must be on paper, whereby the hotel informs the bank to recover the pre-withdrawn amount from the customer’s card. The client must inform the hotel on which bank account the amount must be reimbursed.
- For standard bookings, the cancellation is 100% refund of the prepaid deposit, if the cancellation is up to 2 days prior to arrival from 13.03.2020 to end of the summer period.
In case of no-show, the prepaid deposit will be forfeited at 100%.
5. Check-in and Check-out Policy:
- The check-in time at Ruskovets Thermal Resort is after 15:00 and the check-out is no later than 12:00 o’clock.
- In case of late check-in, please let us know.
- Late check-out from apartment or villa is possible only with a prior arrangement and confirmation from the reception.
- If the late check-out is until 16:00 o’clock – 50% of the rate for one night is due. For check-out later than 16:00 o’clock – the charged amount will be as for one full night.
- If you shorten your stay during the time you are at the hotel, you will be charged a penalty fee amounting to the rate for one night plus the payment for the days you have actually used.
- General conditions
An online reservation confirmed through the reservation form is considered confirmed.
For group bookings /minimum 10 apartments or villas / as well as for corporate events, please call 00359 330 016 or write an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Company details for online payments
The company managing the hotel is:
“Hotel Ruskovets” Ltd.
Sofia, zh.k. “Hadji Dimitar”, bl. 104, office. 12
VAT ID: BG204466595
Accountable person: Vladimir Ilenkho
Please contact Reservations department or send an email to: email@example.com