DEAR GUESTS, THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING RUSKOVETS THERMAL SKI AND SPA RESORT ****!
ORGANIZATIONAL MEASURES RELATING TO COVID-19
Our top priority has always been to provide an unparalleled experience for you – our guests – in the form of treatment, rehabilitation, health prevention and rejuvenation of mind and body.
Taking care of you during the past months, our team has been working hard to ensure the highest possible level of hygiene and disinfection.
We guarantee that we will meet your needs in an appropriate and safe manner that is in line with our government’s guidelines.
We have joined forces to ensure the safety of our guests and employees:
- In order to protect the health of others, your temperature will be measured when you enter the complex. Guests with viral symptoms will not be admitted.
- During work, our employees will wear protective masks as an enhanced safety measure.
- Our facilities are disinfected regularly – common areas, hotel rooms and all other places where guests have direct contact.
- Disinfectants are placed on the hotel grounds and are at your disposal.
- All our employees go through a filter, temperature measurement, health check (sneezing, coughing), filling out a hygiene card.
- Those working on the territory of the HOTEL have undergone training in connection with the application of the extraordinary anti-epidemic rules, in accordance with the requirements of the orders of the Minister of Health.
- Be responsible and keep a distance of 2 meters both between yourself and the other guests, and between yourself and the employees of RUSKOVETS THERMAL SPA AND SKI RESORT.
In connection with the extraordinary epidemiological situation and in compliance with the orders of the health authorities, all our employees located in the site have a Green certificate approved by the Ministry of Health.
We would like to inform you and ask for your assistance – upon check-in at the hotel or upon inspection by the competent authorities to provide your Green Certificates for:
completed vaccination course.
negative rapid test for Covid 19 done within 48 hours.
negative PCR test for Covid 19 done within 72 hours.
have suffered from Covid 19, certified by valid documents in the sense of Order No. RD-01-733 of 27.08.2021.
The conditions for an available Green Certificate do not apply to persons under 18 years of age.