Take a look at yourself!
The period is suitable for spa treatments to restore and hydrate the skin, to clarify the complexion and rejuvenate. Take advantage of the complex’s VIP spa area and special autumn offers for two. Onsen SPA Center is unique with its concept of nature, knowledge and comprehensive care. Until the beginning of October, you can take advantage of the special promotion: “7 Japanese secrets for a beautiful body”
Special offers with breakfast and dinner
The autumn forest – healthy therapy
Open your senses to changes in nature. A walk in the forest relieves stress, cleanses toxins, saturates the cells of the body with oxygen. Autumn is particularly calm and quiet. The colorful leaves of the birch, the oak, the beech, the hazel, the aroma of pine resin will leave you with an unforgettable memory.
· To the Gotse Delchev hut, which is 12 km away. from Dobrinishte. On foot or by chairlift, you can reach Bezbog Hut to rise above the seasonal mists. The lift operates in the month of October only on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. It will be closed in November for seasonal maintenance
· The monastery “St. Pantaleimon” is an hour and a half away on foot. The walk to the area of “St. Nicholas”. You can rent bikes from the complex and tour the town. Stroking the muzzle of the mascot bear in the park next to the square and contemplating the peaks of Pirin from the bench in front of the church “St. Cosmas and Damian”.
· A rope park and a climbing wall have been built near Ruskovets in a young pine forest. The attraction is the only one of its kind in the region and is interesting for both children and adults.
· Don’t miss the opportunity to recharge yourself with positive energy from the oldest tree in Bulgaria – Baikusheva mura, which is in Pirin National Park in the direction of Vihren hut. At the entrance to the park, you can stop at the Visitor Information Center, have fun with the kids and get interesting materials.
· A walk along the ski road to the Caves area in Bansko. It departs from the starting station of the cable car, where you can leave your car in the parking lot. In 30 minutes on foot you can reach the old fortress of Bansko, called Kaliata. At its foot, a safe place for rock climbing has been built for practitioners of this sport, for which an information board has been placed.
Dobrinishte is on the main road in the direction of Gotse Delchev. In its vicinity are the remarkable architectural reserves Leshten, Kovachevitsa and Delchevo. You can also visit the nearby resort of Bansko and the neat city cafes in Razlog.
Take advantage of every moment to be in nature. Ruskovets Resort is built in an ecologically clean region. The southern exposure of the apartments and villas, the silence and the mountain air bring recharging and health.