These are 8 skin and body care tips that will keep you feeling and looking great this season from Onsen SPA Manager – Denica Del Giudici.
Just like our wardrobe, skin needs a different type of care during the autumn period.
Floral scents. In summer, fruity and refreshing shower gels and lotions are a good choice, but autumn calls for richer and softer scents..
- Try oilier scrubs. Heavy and oil-based body scrubs are perfect for autumn, they will not only smooth and clean the skin, but also bring in the necessary moisture for your skin.
- Daily hydration. For the colder months, daily skin hydration will not only keep your skin velvety soft, but also keep it young and firm for longer. Choose an oil-rich, aloe vera, or collagen-rich body cream and lotion.
- Focus on oils for your face.
Even though it may seem strange to put rosehip oil or coconut oil on your face, it’s not a bad idea at all. Our skin has the properties to absorb oils well more than water and this will be most effective especially after cleansing and exfoliating. Best of all, wrinkles will also be reduced.
- Do not forget to protect the skin from the sun’s rays with a sun protection factor. In cream, make-up or on its own, protection is important even if we’re not sunbathing on the beach. It will protect you from pigmentation and premature aging even when we don’t feel the sun so strongly.
- Keep feet and heels smooth. Despite the fact that soon the feet will be closed in winter boots for months, continue to care for them. Dry, cracked heels can cause great discomfort and even pain. Use a scrub and cream to avoid rough feet.
- Immerse yourself in the magic of hand cream.
- During the colder months, a protective hand cream is an important handbag accessory, not only because of the fact that your hands will be soft and smelling good, but it will protect them from the drying cold wind and in some cases even eczema.
- Say hello to fall vegetables and fruits. Seasonal food selection is a great way to get the necessary vitamins and minerals in the purest form, they will not only bring freshness and variety to your menu, but also make the skin radiant and healthy.
For more tips, amazing therapies and care, come to Onsen SPA at Ruskovets Thermal Spa Resort 4*! This month we recommend 7 Japanese secrets for a beautiful body and skin.